Wednesday, August 24, 2011

AMAZING Friesian video - trained by Paul Dufresne

I absolutely LOVE the Friesian horse.  I have been drawing the Friesian horse for a while now and searching on the internet for a Friesian cross and considering to purchase one for myself someday.  I came along this video and am now following the You Tube site "TraningforCourage".  I THINK Mackenzie Meadows is the training center this trainer either owns, manages or works from.  Click HERE for a tour.  The trainer (owner?) of the horse below is Paul Dufresne and I think the farm is in BC (British Columbia?)  Now, I could have all of this wrong, but I am trying to understand the site.

The following video is almost 15 minutes long, but do yourself a favor and find the time to watch it.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.   (Gotta love his dog, too)



Here is another 15 minute video of him riding an Andalusian at the National Andalusian Horse Show in Chilliwack BC July 23rd, 2011:

3 comments:

Shirley said...

There are a few Freisan Horse farms in B.C. (that's the province I live in). I saw the dressage demo on Freisans at the International Draft Horse Show in Idaho last year. Fabulous!

Dom said...

Gorgeous horse and impressive liberty work. It's too bad his dog isn't as well trained as his horse ;) Thanks for sharing.

duchess_declutter said...

Wow. Just gorgeous. So amazing to see the rapport.
I'd find the dog annoying I think! cheers Wendy