Monday, January 19, 2015

Oberon and the Cooler Horsemanship "Intro to Cows" clinic


Two weekends in a row we have had a blast with Cooler Horsemanship and their clinic "Intro to Cows".    There are quite a few photos on Facebook - perhaps you might  enjoy following them on FB. They also have a website "Cooler Natural Horsemanship"  -  my girls and I have found it a valuable tool in our horse education.

I believe Oberon loved driving the cattle and he looked like he was having fun.  My girls look forward to continuing this activity.  Oberon has a bit of a hay belly and he needs to muscle up - and we are on to that.  I have even notched up his cinch a couple of notches in the last month.  Wish I could say the same for myself.


8 comments:

Achieve1dream said...

Aww look at them go!!!! That looks like so much fun! Oberon looks great. :D

Shirley said...

Oh hey you're back!
Nothing like working cows, makes it so much fun to ride and the horses like to have a job.

Marcoantonio Arellano (Nene) said...

what a wonderful life

gracias for sharing

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

A couple of times a year, we inevitably get to drive cows off our upper acres, it's great for our horses. however, I want to take Dudley to a sorting competition. i think he'd have a blast!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Anonymous said...

I've loved looking at your gorgeous babies!

Equine Mum said...

Hey Just Horses, your blog is Haynets Equestrian Blog of the Day! Come and take a look: http://www.hay-net.co.uk/haynet-news/7731/equestrian-blog-of-the-day---just-horses

Gail said...

What a beautiful horse.

I think I shall always miss mine.

forgetmenot said...

Margaret, I see you have some new blogs. I have always loved horses so I will check in to this one frequently. Beautiful animal. Mickie :)