Thursday, December 8, 2011

Video "Having Fun" demonstration



The above is a video of James Cooler having a bit of fun with his horse Indigo at the Colt Starting Competition in Virginia.  This was a demonstration during one of the breaks.

And following is a link to a video of James and Kate Cooler at Fiore Farms where they teach and train in North Carolina.  Come join them for a ride on this beautiful property (where I also get to ride and enjoy my horses) by clicking HERE.

I was just informed I received "Blog of the Day" over at "Hay-net".  I urge you to check it out as it is RICH with horse enthusiasts and I believe there is something for every horse lover.

4 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Fun! I was doing something similar with the horse I lease (unmounted). She loves to follow me on foot around the ring. She will do anything I do including jumping cavalettis, turn, spin, trot, back, etc. No lead rope or stick needed. I swear I could train her to do some tricks in a weekend. It must be wonderful to work with your trainer!

horse care courses said...

Hello Margaret, congrats on making Hay-net blog of the day.

Margaret said...

Wow! I am truly honored as I am overwhelmed with the quality and quantity of the AWESOME blogs featured at Hay-net. Thank you, Hay-net! And WELCOME to my blog, new visitors.

Achieve1dream said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to be able to do some of that stuff with Chrome. :D

I learned about Hay-net recently and had a question. It looks like it's based in the UK so can we join if we're in the US? I thought about joining, but I wasn't for sure if I can. Thanks!!

Oh duh I got distracted. Congrats for getting Blog of the Day! That's so awesome!